Thursday, July 15, 2010

my Heavenly Father watches over me :')

tomorrow's going to be SOP's briefing in sman78. i haven't started making friends, yet. uhm well, i know 2 girls actually. 1 is from my junior high, another one i know from facebook (she added me because i'm going to 78 too). well, making friends scare me all the time. my friend from JHS has made some new friends, well because they share same interest in KPOP. ugh, it makes me feel inferior and scared at the same time. she has many friends, while me, i only know 1 new girl.. questions are filling my mind now.. will i make many friends? will i fail at making friends? will people hate me? will people love me? will people want to talk to me? :| cheryl has shared some tips, but i'm scared i can't be friendly enough :'( well, let's see tomorrow.. it's pretty much gonna change things..


maybe i shouldn't be scared, cause i know my Heavenly Father watches over me, all the time :)))))

No comments: